Cannot run Track@Way in Android

Ask for help here
hibiki

Cannot run Track@Way in Android

Postby hibiki » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

Hi,
i'm happy user of Track@Way on Nokia N9 (some older version - 1.9.9? but it already does everything i need) and i wanted to create redundancy for travelling and install it also on my Android phone.

Problem is, after the first run it starts Ministro service and immediately stops working and does this every time i try to run it, so for some reason it won't download libraries necessary to run.
It's on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Cyanogenmod 12.1 (Lollipop 5.1) Track@Way 2.1.5, Ministro 10.0.
I'm not sure whether there is a problem with Track@Way or Ministro.
Is there a way how to download necessary libraries manually? Phone is rooted and i work daily with Linux, so i've got no problem with some system tweaks.
hibiki

Re: Cannot run Track@Way in Android

Postby hibiki » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Problem is, that version 2 of Track@Way doesn't work under lollipop because Ministro doesn't work in lillipop. So anyone with the same problem have to be patient and wait for version 3 (as me :) ).
gardiol

Re: Cannot run Track@Way in Android

Postby gardiol » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Unfortunatelty, this is true.
Due a Lollipop (feature?) bug, Ministro does not work on any android 5.x device. Due to this limit, Track@Way 2 is unusable on those devices. I strongly suggest to stay in Kitkat for the time being...

Track@Way 3 is coming along, and will NOT suffer from this issue.

Return to “Support - help me!”