Track@Way 1.2.4 HAS BEEN RELEASED

Here new releases and other announcements!
gardiol

Track@Way 1.2.4 HAS BEEN RELEASED

Postby gardiol » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 am

Hi all!

After a few days of intense testing i feel ready to release Track@Way 1.2.4. This will be the "Christmas" Release, since it should be the last one before the end of 2011. As you might now, Track@Way 1 will go into bugfix mode only in 2012, i will be working actively on Track@Way 2.0 featuring some great news like OpenStreetMap/OpenCycleMap support, waypoint draggability, tracks storage. But this will come later on in 2012.

At the moment, here is the 1.2.4 changelog:

- fixed visualization bug making lat/lon unreadable when switching coordinate modes.

- fixed slow GPS updates on some circumstances

- Now you casn select the GPS update interval from the configuration (0: automatic, or up to 30 secs)

- Fixed random crash on sone Symbian^3 devices

Supporters will receive the updated release this morning. The website free version will be available by the end of the day on http://www.trackaway.org and OVI releases will follow after the usual OVI delays...

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: given the abysmal results of over six months of advertising (0,09 euros of revenues) i decided to REMOVE all advertisement from Track@Way. I never liked it anyway, so enjoy and please buy the supporter release if you like it.

Return to “Announcements!”