If you feel "brave" you can do the following procedure to reorganize your existing maps into sets:
1) create all the sets you need within Track@Way, then close it.
2) open your phone file browser and point it to the Track@Way data folder (e:\TrackAWay on Symbian).
3) go inside maps_cache folder
3) copy your "local_maps.dat" over the new set's "mynewset_local_maps.dat"
4) Now, be carefull here! create a subfolder called "tmp" and move _all_ the subfolders you see in it (they are named after your maps)
5) fire up Track@way (don't panic, all your maps will be red crosses! it's ok), open your nes sets and delete the maps which do not belog to them
6) close Track@Way and go back to the maps_cache folder.
7) Move back all the folders from within the "tmp" folder you created, and delete the now empty "tmp" folder.
8) Done! all your maps are now sorted.
Here new releases and other announcements!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest